United Way of Central West Virginia
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
United Way of Central West Virginia is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization that has served Central WV since 1931. United Way has supported health and social service programs that have helped thousands of individuals lead healthier and more productive lives. United Way provides services and funding for non-profit service organizations and charities.
United Way's work is focused on Education, Income and Health. We are helping children and youth achieve their potential. We are promoting financial stablility and independence. We are improving people's health.
- United Way supports and partners with a network of quality agencies that work to build a healthier community and region
- You change lives when you give to United Way
- United Way is about collaboration
- Contributions are invested carefully by a network of experienced volunteers
- When you contribute through the Community Impact Fund you're getting the most out of every dollar
Located on the north end of Court Street at the corner of Court and Smith Streets. Located near Green's Feed & Seed.