- Hospitals & Health Services
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
HospiceCare is local, non-profit hospice and palliative care agency dedicated to providing comfort and assistance patients, their families and friends dealing with a terminal or life limiting illness. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those facing end of life issues with dignity, compassion and peace.
We serve 16 counties across central WV, with offices in Lewisburg, Boone County and Summersville and 2 inpatient facilities in Charleston and South Charleston.
- HospiceCare serves more than 100 residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- HospiceCare continually meets and exceeds national standards
- HospiceCare cares for more than 350 patients a day and more than 2,000 a year
- The Hubbard Hospice House was the first full-service hospice facility in the state
- Click here to view our 10 most frequently asked questions about HospiceCare
On the West Side of Charleston near Patrick Street Plaza and right across from Drug Emporium. From Kanawha Blvd, turn right at the Big Boy statue (from the west, Kanawha Blvd.)