FamilyCare Health Centers `
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
- Physicians & Surgeons
- Hospitals & Health Services
FamilyCare HealthCenter provides affordable health care services for every member of the family, every member of the community, regardless of income or insurance status, including those who may be uninsured. We provide adult and senior health care, pediatrics, women's health, prenatal care and birth services, dental care, psychiatry, nutrition services, care management, urgent care and patient education.
We provide services through a team of professionals and support staff, with the patient at the center of the care team, respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person. FamilyCare is recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. FamilyCare accepts most insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, PEIA and Tricare. Services are available on a sliding free scale based on income.
- FamilyCare's mission is to provide health care that focuses on the whole person and benefits the entire community.
- FamiCare OB/GYN & Birth Center is the only CABC Accredited Birth Center in the State of West Virginia!
- FamilyCare's Prescription Savings Program allows us to purchase medication for our patients at discounted prices.
- Our sliding fee program allows us to reduce our "slide" the fees for the care and services our patient receive.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Medicad, Medicare, PEIA, CHip, and Tricare.
97 Great Teays Blvd. Suite 6, Scott Depot, WV 25560 www.famlycarewv.org