Charleston Area Alliance
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
A mulit-faceted organization, the Alliance focuses on Economic and Community Development and serves as the regions largest regional Chamber through its Charleston Chamber of Commerce arm.
We Love our community, and our goal is to continue to make the Charleston area an even better place to call home. We do this by focusing on local business growth, job creation and attracting more innovative industries to our region. we also want to empower our neighbors by providing networking opportunities, business development and resources to help them grow-because when local businesses win, we all win.
- Focusing on local business growth
- Economic Development
- Community Development
- Programming & Events
- Membership Connection
Whom to Contact
- Jeri AdkinsVP Administration
- Matt BallardPresident/CEO
- Chris FerroVice President of Economic Development
- Debbie JamesCFO
- Victoria RussoNew Market Consultant
- Susie SalisburyVP Community Development
- Paula SimsExecutive Assistant
- Anne StrawnDowntown Event Cooridator
- Roger YoungReal Estate & Facilities Director
The Alliance is located near Capitol Market on Smith Street, across from Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Casto Technical.