- Hospitals & Health Services
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
CAMC Foundation is the fund-raising organization for Charleston Area Medical Center, a regional medical center that is recognized for its excellence in medical services. The foundation works with donors to secure current and future support for CAMC programs and services to improve the health of the people in WV.
The foundation is a 501(C)(4) charitable organization. As the philanthropic arm of CAMC the foundation?s mission is to support and promote CAMC?s delivery of excellent and compassionate health services, and its contribution to the quality of life and economic vitality of the region. Gifts to the foundation support the mission of CAMC to improve the health status of the communities it serves.
- The Foundation is a non-profit fundraising charitable organization
- The Foundation has 108 Endowments
- The Foundation has raised $12,470,160.00 to-date for the new cancer center
- The Foundation helps donors with their planned giving dollars
- The foundation is guided by a volunteer board of directors representing many facets of our community
Whom to Contact
- Gail PitchfordPresidentPhone: (304) 388-9860
The CAMC Foundation is two blocks east of CAMC Memorial Hospital campus in Kanawha City at the base of the 35th street Bridge.