Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
Headquartered in Charleston, WV, with regional offices in Parkersburg, Morgantown, and Martinsburg, the West Virginia Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association services all fifty-five counties.
We provide education and support to all those facing Alzheimer's and other dementia's throughout our community, including those living with the disease, caregivers, health care professionals, and families. We offer outreach to physicians, health systems, and long-term care facilities to provide best care practice recommendations and support.
We are committed to advocating for the needs and rights of those facing Alzheimer's disease and advancing critical research toward methods of treatment, prevention, and ultimately a cure. The Alzheimer's Association actively seeks volunteers who would like to be trained to increase outreach for education programs, development events like Walk to End Alzheimer's and The Longest Day, and supporting our vision to build a world without Alzheimer's.
- The Alzheimer's Association has a free 24/7 HELPLINE: 800-272-3900
- We are the leading voluntary care organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
- Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's.
- There are many ways to volunteer with our organization -- find out which one best suits you!
- The Walk to End Alzheimer's is the world's nation's events to raise awareness and funds.
Beside Hospice, near Patrick Street Bridge