West Virginia Housing Development Fund
- Financial Services
The West Virginia Housing Development Fund is a public body corporate and governmental instrumentality of the State of West Virginia. Established to increase the supply of residential housing for persons and families of low- and moderate-income, and to provide construction and permanent mortgage financing to public and private sponsors of such housing.
To date, the Housing Development Fund has issued more than $4.4 billion in bonds and has financed more than 122,000 housing units since it began in 1969.
The West Virginia Housing Development Fund is a Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.
- Down Payment and closing cost assistance.
- We have been in business for 51 years.
- We are the state's largest loan servicer.
- We work with lenders across the state.
- Devoted to West Virginia.
Located by Lowe's in Kanawha City