- Banks & Credit Unions
Truist Financial Corporation is a purpose-driven financial services company committed to inspiring and building better lives and communities. Formed by the historic merger of equals of BB&T and SunTrust, Truist has leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is a top 10 U.S. commercial bank with total assets of $541 billion as of December 31, 2021. Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at Truist.com.
- BB&T was named among the Top 20 of the World's Strongest Banks by Bloomberg Markets magazine in May 2012
- BB&T was named Best Customer Service Practices Bank-USA by Intercontinental Finance Magazine in 2012
- BB&T was named a 2011 Greenwich Excellence Award Winner by Greenwich Associates
- BB&T Insurance Services, Inc. has the highest excellent ratings for Overall Customer Satisfaction in 2011
- BB&T was ranked 1st in the 2012 TNS Choice Awards for Small Business Banking
Located at BB&T Square in Downtown Charleston