The Bridge Road Bistro
The Bridge Road Bistro is located in the quaint South Hills neighborhood of Charleston, just minutes from downtown. Since opening in 2004, the Bistro has earned both regional & national acclaim for its cuisine & has earned The Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for the last 5 Years. Our cuisine is classically rooted with global & contemporary influences while supporting local farmers, regional producers & our community. We specialize in locally grown vegetables and grain fed natural beef, veal & lamb. We support our WV Farmers and provide many seafood and American dishes as well.
We have 2 private rooms for intimate settings. The Walnut Room may accommodate up to 50 guests and the Ellis Room 25 guest. We have a wonderful Breakfast Buffet on Sundays. Live Entertainment on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays & Sunday Brunches. Caterings for weddings up to 1000 guest, rehearsal dinners, business deliveries and caterings or any other special occasion you may have. Deliveries and Pick Ups welcome as well.
We Hope to See you Soon!
- Lunch, Dinner and Late Night menu offered as well as Vegan and Vegetarian cuisine
- Award Winning Wine List by Wine Spectator for 5 years
- owned and operated and we support several fundraisers and community oriented groups
- Charleston's Premier Caterer for all occasions & sizes
- We have several different Food & Beverage Contracts in town for private establishments
Whom to Contact
- Sandy CallOwnerPhone: (304) 720-3500
Take the South Side Bridge, right turn up the hill, follow street lights to top of hill. We are across from the Fire Dept. and Chase Bank in South Hills.