- Architects & Engineers
A past principal at Silling once commented that virtually every West Virginian has been touched by at least one of the buildings designed by our firm. In fact, that’s probably true, and we remain proud that this diversity of experience holds true to the design capabilities of our staff today. We believe our architects, designers, and technical staff have the talent, research, and listening capacity to provide solutions for ANY challenge. At the same time, we have developed an expertise in several rewarding building typologies centered around justice, worship, higher education, office, and custom residential markets. Silling offers a wonderfully diverse staff of senior partners, talented architects and designers, modeling and production specialists, and construction administration professionals. While the size and efficiency of our staff is such to produce very large and complex design projects, we remain a firm focused on design, innovation, and the highly collaborative studio model. Every project we undertake benefits from the perspective of a simultaneously creative, experienced, innovative, and tested group of design professionals.
- Oldest and longest continuing architectural practice in West Virginia located in Downtown Charleston
- We are a client driven, design-oriented design firm
- We have won numerous design awards through the WV Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- We provide leadership in LEED-certified and sustainable building design
- We offer extensive experience in office design, including new construction, renovations, and modernizations
Downtown Charleston on the corner of Washington & Capitol Streets (Old Daniel Boone Hotel)