- Web - Software - Cellular - Telecommunications
Built on a 125-year legacy of connectivity, Segra owns and operates over 30,000 route miles of advanced fiber infrastructure network throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. With employees across 90 facilities, including 14 sales offices and 9 data centers serving 44 markets, Segra is one of the largest independent fiber network companies in the Eastern US. Segra has a broad and dense service footprint that provides state-of-the-art Ethernet, MPLS, dark fiber, advanced data center services, IP and managed services, voice and cloud solutions, all backed by its industry-leading service and reliability. Customers include healthcare and higher education organizations, carriers, enterprises, and governments. For more information about Segra’s technology and commitment to customer care, visit segra.com.
- The reliability and speed of our fiber network are unparalleled in the marketplace. Carrier-grade Wide Area Network, Lon
- Combining start-of-the-art voice solutions with no-nonsense bundles, we offer the flexibility and service you need
- Our robust suite of Managed Services keep your business connected, secure while guarding again unplanned network outages
- Out six world class data systems connect 44 data nodes across our 9-state, 23,000 mile fiber network.
- We're building the technology infrastructure of tomorrow to help you meet the challenges of today.