Region III Workforce Development Board of Kanawha County
- Employment/Temporary Services
The Region III Workforce Investment Board of Kanawha County (WIB-KC) is one of seven workforce development organizations in WV administering funds received from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), a program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
The workforce development system is charged with creating and administering a seamless workforce development system for employers and job seekers. WIB_KC provides employers access to employee and programs which offer incentives to hiring and retaining employees. Business services include incumbant worker training, on-the-job training and transitional jobs programs.
WIB-KC serves adults, youth and dislocated workers by providing training and/or employment services that assists them in finding and/or keeping jobs, accessing training and becoming self-sufficient.
- WIB-KC meets the skill needs of employers and job seekers
- WIB-KC collaborates with partners to develop career pathways leading to quality employment in high demand occupations
- WIB-KC works to enhance the prosperity of the community
- WIB_KC is a proud partner of the American Job Center network
- WIB-KC is an equal opportunity employer program
Located on the corner of Capitol and Washington Street