- Banks & Credit Unions
Headquartered in Marietta, Ohio since 1902 with 120 full-services branches in Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland.
Our Vision is to be the Best Community Bank in America.
Our Motto is Working Together. Building Success.
Making an impact in our local communities is a big part of what makes Peoples Bank different.
Peoples Bank is one of only sixteen banks nationwide to be recognized by Forbes in 2021 as a ''Best-In-State Bank'' in more than one state.
Peoples Bank has $7.1 billion in assets, 120 branch locations, 1,200 employees and is traded on the Nasdaq exchange under the symbol PEBO.
The Peoples Bank Foundation has made $5.4 million in donations since 2003.
- Voted the #2 bank in West Virginia by Forbes magazine.
- Listed as a top 100 bank to work for in the United States by American Banker.
- The Peoples Bank Foundation, established in 2003, awarded almost $750,000 in local grants in 2020.
- At Peoples Bank, we offer a variety of financial services to our consumer and business clients.
- Large enough to offer all the products and services that you need, but small enough to provide that community touch.