Nosh Catering & Carry Out
- Event Planning, Design and Production
Nosh is more than just one person. We are a family.
Keith Jackson is a well-known chef in the Charleston area who has worked as a chef and manager in the restaurant business for over 35 years. After leaving corporate restaurants, he moved to the elite sector of independently owned establishments, where he is now well regarded by all of Charleston finest for his culinary talent.
Barry Turley has been in the hospitality industry for 16 years. After working various jobs in restaurants and hotels, he co-owned a successful catering and event planning business. After branching out on his own, he helped create what is now known as Nosh Catering & Carryout.
Nosh has a passion for helping people create the perfect event. Whether it is a all corporate meeting, company picnic, holiday party, or a large eloquent wedding, we will hand craft the perfect menu occasion. We can also help with every detail to make your gathering a success.
- Full Service Catering from small corporate meeting to large elegant weddings.
- Carryout Restaurant located in the Historic East End
- Hand Crafted Menus for each occasion
- Daily Specials, House Made Desserts, and Soups
- Large Lunch Menu Featuring Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, and More.