Natural Capital Investment Fund, Inc.
- Financial Services
Natural Capital Investment Fund, Inc. (NCIFund) is s 501(c)(3) community development financial founded in 2001 and is a supporting organization of The Conservation Fund.
NCIFund is a small business loan fund that supports entrepreneurs who are creating jobs and businesses in rural and underserved communities in central Appalachia and the Southeast. By providing flexible capital and advisory services to small businesses, agricultural enterprises and community organizations, we catalyze environmentally and socially responsible business development and wealth creation in rural, minority and low-wealth communities.
We focus on locally owned triple-bottom-line (TBL) small to mid sized businesses because they employ and build wealth for entrepreneurs and their families, are committed to their community, and operate in concert with the environment.
- NCIFund lends & provides business advisory services to businesses & non-profits in underserved rurual & urban areas.
- We specialize in triple-bottom-line enterprises-those that address the 3E's Economy, Equity and Ecology enterprises.
- We provide business advisory services. We recognize that small enterprises often need more that just capital to grow.
- NCIFund's strategic iniatives combine lending with targeted business advisory services, partnerships and grant funding.
- We help grow businesses and healthy communities.
Whom to Contact
- Justin WhitePhone: (304) 575-1462