Just Beneath the Surface
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
The Just Beneath the Surface alliance is supported by the Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia and the West Virginia Petroleum Council, a division of the American Petroleum Institute. The initiative was started to provide the public with factual information about the natural gas industry in West Virginia. The natural gas industry always has been a vital part of West Virginia's economic history. The industry always has supported local jobs, contributed to local economies and worked to protect and improve both the business and natural environments of our state.
We want to provide the unified voice for the industry to show support. We want to work together with individuals, businesses and government leaders to make West Virginia a leader in providing reliable, domestic energy. We will do this by providing the public with factual information so they can make an informed opinion about the industry.
The purpose of the Just Beneath the Surface alliance is to provide the public with facts, debunk false information and offer an in-depth look into the natural gas industry. It is our goal to provide a source of factual information and two-way communication on the subjects of economic benefits, environmental standards and regulations, safety, and the future of energy in West Virginia.
- Created to provide truth and facts about the oil and natural gas industry, and debunk myths about the industry
- Oil and natural gas industry alliance supported by the Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia
- Provides a unified voice for the industry to show support
- Offers an in-depth look into the oil and natural gas industry
- Membership driven organization supports the industry that supports West Virginia - Natural Gas.
Located in the BB&T building in downtown Charleston