Executive Ink, LLC
- Marketing-Advertising-Public Relations
West Virginia Executive magazine, published by Executive Ink, LLC, has a proud tradition of being a cheerleader for the Mountain State. Through eye-catching photography and in-depth editorial, we shed a positive light on our state's success stories as a way of encouraging our leaders, both present and upcoming.
In 15 years, the magazine has experienced phases of change, from layout design to ownership, but one thing has always remained the same: the integrity of our product.
With four issues a year, we print an average of 25,000 copies per issue that are distributed to the decision makers in West Virginia: CEOs/CFOs/COOs, business owners, politicians and educators. Our magazine can be found in more than 900 physicians' waiting rooms and hospitals and in the guest rooms of The Greenbrier, Oglebay Resort, Waterfront Place Hotel, Stonewall Resort, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Glade Springs Resort, Charleston Marriott, and Charleston's Embassy Suites.
Our magazines go to members of the WVHTC Foundation, IOGA, WVONGA, the West Virginia Coal Association and the directors of statewide organizations like the WV Manufacturers Association, WV Development Office and WV Department of Environmental Protection. Our mail list also contains 375 elected officials, education associations, colleges and universities, K-12 facilities, corporate centers, banks, law offices and national corporate offices.
- We are a statewide magazine whose mission is to shine a positive light on the many success stories in the Mt. State.
- Our sister publication, Discover West Virginia, highlights all that is wild & wonderful about the Mt. State.
- 3 ward programs-Young Guns, Sharp Shooters, Lawyers & Leaders recognize successful & community -driven West Virginians.
- WV Executive's publishing company, Executive Ink, LLC offers marketing and design services.
- Advertising in WV Executive with a distribution of 30,000+ each quarter to a niche readership across all industries.