Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences of WV, Inc.
Discover a world of music, theater, art and science at one of West Virginia's most unique venues for family fun. Visit the Avampato Discovery Museum for hands-on activities and engaging exhibits in the state's only interactive science museum. Explore the works of world-renowned artists in a gallery that features selections from an impressive permanent art collection, as well as traveling exhibits from museums across the country. Travel around the world and across the galaxy in a giant screen film or planetarium show on the ElectricSky Theater's 61-foot domed screen. Plus, hear world-class performers like Tony Bennett, Sheryl Crow, Willie Nelson, Harry Connick Jr. and more in a beautiful performance hall with amazing acoustics and excellent sight lines. Experience all this and more at the Clay Center!
- One of only three venues in the country to house science, performing arts and visual arts under one roof
- Home to West Virginia's only interactive science museum
- Art gallery features selections from a permanent collection of nearly 900 pieces, as well as traveling art exhibits
- Houses West Virginia's only giant screen film venue, which doubles as a planetarium
- Provides opportunities for families to learn and play together
Coming from the North on 1-77S or I-79S: Connect to I-64E to Leon Sullivan Way, Exit #100. Coming from I-64W/1-77N or I-64E: Take Leon Sullivan Way, Exit #100. Location is on the left.