Charleston Coliseum & Convention Center
- Conference Centers
The Charleston Civic Center, conveniently located in the heart of beautiful downtown Charleston, WV, is the region's largest and most modern entertainment and event complex.
We are the premier venue for staging concerts, conventions, trade shows, sporting events, wedding receptions, and attractions of the grandest proportions. Our Civic Center Coliseum offers over 30,000 square feet of space and seating for up to 13,500. Our meeting facilities offer eighteen break out rooms, and can meet the needs of group sizes 20-750 guests, featuring our WV rooms, executive parlors, and conference rooms. The Grand Convention Hall offers over 50,000 square feet of Class A exhibition space, enough to accommodate up to 256 standard booths. Within the Charleston Civic Center Complex there are two venues ideally suited to the performer, the presenter, and the audience -The Civic Center Little Theater and the Municipal Auditorium. The Civic Center Little Theater provides an intimate showcase for audiences up to 738 persons, which is ideal to showcase small to midsize musical and theatrical ensembles. The Municipal Auditorium, featuring Art Deco styling, is a 3,400 seat venue which provides the perfect stage for a wide range of entertainment, cultural and business events.
Our partnership with Distinctive Gourmet, in-house caterer to the Charleston Civic Center, brings a tasteful dimension to any corporate or social affair and provides a seamless transition from meeting to dining.
- Civic Center Coliseum offers over 30,000 square feet of space and seating for up to 13,500
- Our meeting facilities offer eighteen break out rooms, and can meet the needs of group sizes 20 to 750 guests
- The Grand Convention Hallo has over 50,000 sq. ft. of Class A exhibition space, enough to accommodate up to 256 stalls
- The Civic Center Little Theater provides an intimate showcase for audiences up to 738 persons
- The Charleston Civic Center offers on-site parking for up to 2,000 vehicles
Located beside the Fifth Quarter Restaurant and the Charleston Town Center Mall in Downtown Charleston.