Chapman Technical Group
- Architects & Engineers
Chapman Technical Group is a professional design firm of engineers, architects, interior designers, landscape architects and surveyors.
With offices in St. Albans, Buckhannon, Martinsburg, we offer a wide range of services to clients throughout West Virginia.
With a diverse staff of professionals and support personnel, Chapman Technical Group is capable of meeting ambitious project schedules on almost any size project. Established in 1984, we have achieved an outstanding reputation for producing high-quality projects--a fact backed up by our numerous awards.
Whether you're looking to remodel an office or planning a multi-million dollar development, Chapman Technical Group can help.
- A few of our architecture and interior design projects include the Upshur County Courthouse and the Burnsville Rest Area
- Some of our landscape architecture projects include the Robert C. Byrd Federal Courthouse and St. Albans High School
- Offering in-house surveying capabilities
- Our first engineering venture was an airport project and airport planning and engineering remains a part of what we do
- We have a combined experience of more than 100 years
Offices in St. Albans, Buckhannon and Martinsburg