CareSource is nationally recognized for leading the industry in providing member-centric health care coverage. The company's managed care business model was founded in 1989 and today CareSource is one of the nations largest Medicaid managed care plans. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, the company has built a legacy of providing quality health care coverage for Medicaid consumers. In addition to Medicaid coverage, CareSource has diverse offering of insurance plans Health Insurance Marketplace. The company also offers Medicare Advantage plans that help consumers close the gap of coverage as they age. CareSource serves more than 1.9 million members across five states, including West Virginia, supported by growing workforce of 3,800.
- CareSource was founded in Dayton, Oh in 1989. We have been operating in WV since 2015
- Our health insurance plans are only available on the federally facilitated marketplace (healthcare.gov).
- We have grown operations from 10 counties to 44 counties across WV.
- We currently have five full-time employees dedicated to WV. Four of our employees cover all active counties in WV.
- We would love to partner with you. We are always looking for new ways to let WV know who CareSource is.
NewsRelease Date: June 19, 2020
Whom to Contact
- Tiffany JonesCommunity Marketplace RepPhone: (304) 400-2015