- Shopping & Retail
- Beverages, Breweries & Distilleries
Bringing new life to a former 18th century train depot, Capitol Market offers an eclectic mix of farmers and small business owners celebrating fresh food and a sense of community in the heart of downtown Charleston. From artisan chocolates, hand crafted coffee, craft beer and wine to local restaurants and April - December farmers market and unique West Virginia crafts and provisions, it is easy to see why this bustling public market is a must for locals and visitors alike.
- 40 WV Growers featured seasonally who provide produce, flowers & plants, pumpkins and Christmas trees.
- 18,000 sq ft. of indoor specialty retail spaces & open daily year round with free WiFi & parking.
- 501(c) non-profit organization governed by a volunteers board of directors
- Social hub and premier destination in downtown Charleston for travelers & locals
- Voted Charleston's Favorite Attraction