Bowles Rice LLP
- Lawyers & Legal Services
Bowles Rice LLP is a full-service, defense law firm and a professional service organization, contributing to the success of our clients and the vitality of our communities through advocacy, counsel, leadership and service.
Our firm was founded in Charleston, West Virginia, in 1920 by three lawyers engaged in the general practice of law. Through success, expansion and merger, we have grown to become a full service, regional law firm, with over 100 attorneys serving clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and throughout the nation.
We are committed to quality and professionalism in all that we do. Our firm has earned the highest AV peer review ranking from Martindale-Hubbell, long considered the authoritative resource on the legal profession. US News & World Reports, in its 2011-2012 Best Law Firms publication, ranked Bowles Rice as First Tier in 40 different areas of law. Chambers and Partners, a well-respected, global peer ranking organization, lists Bowles Rice among its Top Ranked law firms and noted in the 2011 edition of Chambers USA, Bowles Rice provides some of the best representation in the region. If you have a unique question in any discipline, they will find the answer. Publishers Woodward and White list 49 Bowles Rice attorneys among their Best Lawyers in America 2012.
- Our firm has earned the highest AV peer review ranking from Martindale-Hubbell
- US News & World Reports, in its 2011-2012 Best Law Firms publication, ranked us as First Tier in 40 different areas
- Publishers Woodward and White list 49 Bowles Rice attorneys among their Best Lawyers in America 2012
- We are actively involved in a wide range of business, civic, charitable, political and educational organizations
- Click here to view our practice areas
Whom to Contact
- Brooke BrownDirector of Marketing and Business DevelopmentPhone: (304) 347-1735