Better Business Bureau
- NonProfit Community Organizations / Foundations
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is an unbiased non-profit organization that sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior. Businesses that earn BBB accreditation contractually agree and adhere tot he organization's high standards of ethical business behavior. The BBB provides advice, free business reviews on companies, evaluations on charities and educational information on topics affecting marketplace trust. To further promote trust, the BBB also offers complaint and dispute resolution support for consumers and businesses when their is a difference in viewpoints.
The first BBB was founded in 1912 and today 125 BBB's serve communities across the US and Canada, evaluating and monitoring more than 4 million local and national businesses and charities. The BBB also has a military line program, which is specifically designed to meet the needs of the men and women of our military and their families.
- We are a non-profit promoting good business practices
- Military Line program to respond to the needs of our military and their families
- Offering an auto line program which assists in resolving issues in manufacturing defects
- Offering educational programs for businesses and/or consumers pertaining to financial literacy, ID theft prevention, etc
- Offering business/charity reliablity reports and dispute resolution services
At the corner of Leon Sullivan Way and Kanawha Blvd. E. near Charleston Catholic High School