Bear Cave Camp
- Parks & Recreation
Bear Cave Camp is a hidden treasure located on 60 forested acres hidden in West Virginia's Lincoln County holler yet conveniently located along a rarely traveled paved public road that overlooks one of many homesteads with livestock that dot Tornado's back roads. Whether you seek a back-to-nature family escape with Fido, a solitary sojourn, or a team building adventure, your hosts, wife and husband team Laura and Joe, have created a private haven for creating memories!
Bear Cave Camp's mission is twofold. One, create an environment where families are inspired to engage in mindful togetherness with each other and with Mother Nature. Two, provide veterans with a haven where they can experience gratitude and healing plus honor them with our 50% every-day-discount.
- Outdoor camping adventures plus team building programs for non-profits and businesses
- Inspiring families to engage in mindful togetherness with each other and Mother Nature
- Honoring veterans with our 50% every-day-discount
- Camping, hiking, mountain biking
- Mushroom foraging, wild edibles, organic hugellkultures
Whom to Contact
- Laura Lee LukunichOwner309 Island Creek RoadTornado, WV 25202Phone: (717) 395-8088
We are conveniently located 30 minutes south of Charleston, WV. - 119 South - Right onto 214 - Right onto Coal River Road - Left onto Island Creek road - Drive two miles and we are on the left